Thursday, March 29, 2012

Brain Dump...Lots of pictures!


For the first time in the 10 years we have lived in our home, our lawn will be virtually dandelion free. Hannah loves the yellow weed and refers to it as a "beautiful flower". Many people spend thousands on lawn care to have their lawn weed-free.  We just put our thousands of dollars into an alternative method of having a weed-free lawn:)  Thanks to this cutie:   




Monday morning Hannah allowed Natalie to hang out in her crib while I picked out their outfits for the day.  Here’s photo and video of this rare opportunity:
She LOVES her sister!


Such a cutie

They are this close to each other
 and still smiling!

Kisses for Hannah

  

























While Natalie and I were waiting patiently to pick up Hannah from school, we did an impromptu photo shoot with the iPhone…







      This morning the girls and I packed up early and hit the road.  I was on a mission to hit up the drive-thru ATM by our house.  Hannah was staying after school for a pizza party lunch and I needed $5 cash, naturally I didn’t have it because I scrounged up five bucks (from around the house and my emergency coffee fund) the last time she stayed for lunch!  Little did I know, before they open, the bank typically services and restocks the ATM’s between 8:30-9am.  This just happened to coincide while I was trying to access the ATM.  I drove over to the Wawa in the same shopping center and as I pulled into a spot, the entire scenario played out in my head.  It was very similar to If You Give A Mouse A Cookie.  ~I would have to take both kids out of their car seats and lug them into Wawa.  If I lug them into Wawa, then I would smell the coffee and if I smell the coffee, than I would want a cup.  If I get a cup of coffee, we'd inevitably walk passed the giant well-lit donut display and if we walk passed the donut display; then Hannah would have to have one.  And if Hannah wants a donut and I want a cup of coffee, than I just spent the $5 that I needed to pay for her lunch. Oh, and I'd be doing all of this sans a stroller. I changed my mind and decided that we would do a PNC tour…I finally found one that had a functioning ATM!!


Check out this Race Car Study through the University of Delaware.  A week ago Monday a PT student who’s participating with this study came out to trial Natalie in some of the race cars; to get a feel for which style will meet her needs. 


Natalie has been approved to participate in the study!!  We are still in the baseline phase, but we've already completed the home visit and the developmental tests.  I'm very excited and can't wait for her to receive and start using her race car!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you posted your blog. Now, I have another fabulous mama to read about :)

    ReplyDelete