Monday, April 16, 2012

Feeling Blah


Just recently I was feeling blah about my blog. I know I have followers but I kept wondering, "Who really reads it?  Am I really making an impact?  I would love to know that my words are inspiring." And with that thought a message popped up in my inbox.
       A friend recently reached out to me, her son has been diagnosed with Autism. I commended her for even discussing it through email.  It had only been one week since his diagnosis and she had already found support groups and other moms to talk too. My first thought was "already?!?" I mean, seriously, she has to be one strong woman to have already reached out to other moms and found a support group.
      She offered kind words saying “I draw strength from you when reading your blog and seeing all the love and support you give your amazing kids.” and with that, my blah feeling disappeared.  My friend who reached out for help and support ended up helping and supporting me.  She inspired me to work on posts that have been sitting the draft department. And she didn’t even know it…until now.  J

So stay tuned, I’m hoping to have a few new blog posts out in the near future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment