Friday, February 17, 2012

Brain Dump

About a week or so ago, my sister initiated a "Phone Dump" on her blog.  She uploads all the photos from her phone and places them on her blog with captions.  I figured I'd be creative and start "Brain Dump".  I'm going to take all the randomness of my life and thoughts in my head and type 'em out for anyone who cares to read about them!  This Brain Dump is a combo from the past 2 weeks:


Natalie spent three nights & three days in the hospital for pneumonia…more on that story later.

Hannah hasn’t napped in several days…I’m on the verge of a mommy meltdown.

I have OCD.  It’s probably border lining severe.

Typically the toughest part of my day is late afternoon/early evening. Waiting for Ben to arrive home.

I dislike people that think being a stay-at-home mom is an easy job.

I vacuumed Hannah’s carseat last week.  I could have fed a small village with the cheerio’s I sucked up.

Sometimes my days are so hectic I’m not afforded an opportunity to eat breakfast or lunch.

I have a conference to attend in Dover this weekend and I don't want to leave my girls or my husband.

I was secretly hoping that Ben would come home on Valentine's Day and tell me that he had booked me an evening at the spa.

I'm envious of those mom's that nap when their child(ren) naps.  







No comments:

Post a Comment