Friday, November 11, 2011

Early Bird Check-In

Seeing as I haven't had a new post in a while, I figured I would share an e-mail that Natalie typed up.  Natalie is staying with her grandparents (my mom & dad) while Ben, Kelly & I take Hannah to Disney World.  Natalie sent the following email to her Mumsie, in regards to her stay next week:

Hello,  seeing as my mommy & daddy have completed the early bird check-in for their stay at Port Orleans- French Quarters, I only felt it was appropriate for me to do the same.  I would like to confirm my reservations at the Ryser Household- 1134 Powderhorn, for 7nights & 8days.  To ensure my stay is an exceptional one, I would like to verify that the following services will be available during my stay:
 ~portable crib with evening turn down service
 ~bottle warmer, bottles chillier than luke warm are unacceptable and shall be spat out
 ~only the tastiest of Gerber stage 2 pureed fruits & vegetables
 ~Similac Advanced (blue label) formula to accompany my thawed boob juice
 ~fresh batteries installed in any and all toys I might deem appropriate to entertain me during my stay
 ~a diaper bag, stocked and ready to go at all times, should I feel the need to go shopping 
 ~unconditional love, affection & attention 24/7 and to make certain you are prepared at all times, I may surprise you with a 3am wake-up call should I deem it necessary!

Please be certain you know how to take & send (via email and/or iMessage) my photo with your iPad, as I would enjoy rubbing all of the fun I'm having in the noses of those that have ditched me for a chance to see Mickey. 

I believe that is all for now.  Should I have more requests, I will be certain to pass them along.

Best,
Natalie R. Rohe





And my mom's response:


Please be assured that this Five-Star stay is only for the most elite clientele.  We are preparing your accommodations to ensure that you will have a pleasant stay.  I have taken note to your request and will have everything in order upon your arrival.  

You will be happy to know that there will be Christmas music playing on a continuous feed, shopping, wrapping, baking and other activities in between your resting periods to help you get in the Christmas spirit

One thing I would like to confirm is that your stay will be at 1136 Powderhorn.

I look forward to your stay.

Personal coordinator,
Kbr




No comments:

Post a Comment